Saturday, February 14, 2009

Port Arthur in the Snow


As I'm in Dalian (Dairen, Dalny as you prefer) I thought I might be able to squeeze in a quick trip to Lushun, the old Port Arthur. It's a nice winding drive from Dalian and a pleasant spot on the coast and still a major Chinese navy base...but as the temperatures here are sub-zero I decided it wasn't worth the frostbite. It's a spring/summer trip in all honesty.

Anyway, as it briefly snowed here in Dalian last night I thought an old shot of Port Arthur in the snow seemed appropriate for today's post. So here it is and probably taken in the early 1930s sometime though I can't be absolutely sure.

2 comments:

Runescape Gold for Sale said...

I think your blog makeover looks really nice! http://twitter.com/#!/RSGoldfzf RS Gold

Anonymous said...

There are many Buy D3 Goldpossibilities for why they may not be supplying you with credit worthiness during that time: It isn't really appropriate on the conversation. Your function or perhaps method can be little bit of Buy GW2 Golda total path this director has discovered